Houston Domestic Violence Hotline
Toll Free 800-256-0551
Houston Sexual Assault Hotline
Toll Free 800-256-0551
Asians Against Domestic Abuse
AADA’s mission is to prevent violence against women. AADA works to strengthen and promote equal and healthy family relations within the Asian community. AADA does this through public awareness, support systems, community empowerment, and collaborations with organizations sharing similar goals.
Bay Area Turning Point, Inc
Bay Area Turning Point, Inc. provides recovery solutions services for survivors of family violence and sexual assault and facilitates violence prevention strategies for societal change in partnership with our community.
The Bridge Over Troubled Waters
The Bridge exists to assist women, children and men in crisis’, particularly those who have been affected by domestic violence, sexual assault or homeless situations. Violence issues are rampant across the United States and throughout all ethnic, educational and socioeconomic lines.
Family Time Crisis and Counseling Center
Located in Humble, Texas, Family Time provides:
- Free counseling and support groups for victims of abuse.;
- A 24-hour crisis helpline,
- “The Door,” an emergency shelter for domestic violence victims and their children;
- Hospital accompaniment for sexual assault victims provided by trained advocates;
- Trained staff to provide legal advocacy about issues stemming from abuse;
- Professional counseling at affordable rates for non-victim issues;
- Parenting education and anger management classes; and
- Most services are also available in Spanish
Fort Bend County Women’s Center
The Fort Bend County Women’s Center assists survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault and their children. Call the Fort Bend County Women’s Center 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at to receive emergency and transitional shelter, non-residential services, crisis intervention, counseling, advocacy, educational outreach, accompaniment, case management, a learning resource center and many other support services.
Houston Area Women’s Center
The Houston Area Women’s Center helps individuals affected by domestic and sexual violence in their efforts to move their lives forward. We provide shelter, counseling and advocacy to support them in building lives free from the effects of violence.
Houston Area Mental Health Information
Provided by the University of Texas Harris County Psychiatric Center
The University of Texas Harris County Psychiatric Center is dedicated to excellence and leadership in the provision of patient care and the growing need for treatment of persons with mental illness residing in Harris County.
Katy Christian Ministries
Domestic Abuse: 281-391-4504
Sexual Assault: 281-391-5262
Katy Christian Ministries is a social service non-profit serving the Katy/West Houston, Fulshear & Simonton Areas. KCM has social service departments that offer emergency financial assistance, food pantries, a crisis center that houses the domestic abuse center and the sexual assault center, 2 resale stores and 3 donation centers.
Montgomery County Rape Crisis Coalition
281-292-4155 ext 231
Crisis Hotline: 936-441-7273
The Montgomery County Women’s Center provides safe shelter, crisis intervention, counseling, legal and support services to victims/survivors of family violence, sexual assault, stalking and abuse in Montgomery and surrounding counties and provides education to the community about such issues.
Women’s Center of Brazoria County
Women’s Center of Brazoria County provides:
- Shelters for abused women and children
- Non-residential services (domestic violence and sexual assault)
- Rape Crisis Program/Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner/SART
- Education (Speakers’ Bureau, professional trainings, primary prevention)
- 24 Hour Toll-Free HOTLINES (includes Information & Referral)
- Volunteer (includes training and assignments)
- Resale Shop
- Supervised Visitation Program
- Crime Victim Compensation (notification & assistance in filing)
- Domestic Violence Awareness Classes
- Parenting Classes and Workshops