- Need to figure the exchange rate between the US dollar and other foreign currencies.
Go to: XE Currency Converter.
- Know how to spot counterfeit money - See the links below:
- Information about Endowment establishment and maintenance - See SAM 03.F.02.
- Endowment income is usually distributed in the first quarter of the new fiscal year. An accounts receivable is posted to the cost center prior to the actual distribution.
- Accepting credit cards - refer to SAM 03.A.06 for detailed information about how to establish a merchant account.
- Transporting deposits - Tamper resistant bags are required. Please contact the cashier's area of Student Financial Services if you need deposit bags. Please refer to MAPP 05.01.01 for more details.
- Need bank deposit tickets - contact Treasury. Copies of deposit tickets are not accepted by the bank.