Office of Real Estate Services
The Office of Real Estate Services (ORES) is dedicated to serving campuses, departments and auxiliaries throughout the University of Houston System.
The Office of Real Estate Services:
- Advises UHS campuses on real estate matters including performing market research and strategically planning campus development;
- Leads the sale and purchase of properties for UHS;
- Oversees auxiliary properties and assets (such as the University of Houston Technology Bridge) including fiscal oversight, leasing management, maintenance, construction projects, capital planning and daily operations;
- Interfaces with public agencies and third parties to prepare and/or negotiate licenses, leases, easements, interlocal agreements and encroachments;
- Maintains and catalogs real estate documents and records for UHS;
- Manages mineral interests.