Protective Orders - University of Houston
Skip to main content

Protective Orders

Your campus police department and/or your Title IX Coordinator can assist any member of the campus community in obtaining a court issued protection order or a University no-contact order. If a protection order is issued, the protected party should provide a copy of the order to your campus police department. Your campus police department will coordinate notification to the appropriate University offices. The protected party should report any violation promptly to their campus police department.