Protective Orders - University of Houston
Skip to main content

Protective Orders

Your campus police department and/or your Title IX Coordinator can assist any member of the campus community in obtaining a court issued protective order or a University no-contact order. If a protective order is issued, the protected party should provide a copy of the order to their campus police department, who will  coordinate notification to the appropriate University offices. The protected party should report any violation promptly to their campus police department.