Request to Contact Government Officials

SAM Policy 09.A.01

All system-wide communication with governmental entities and any travel related for such purposes shall be coordinated through the University of Houston System Office of Government and Community Relations.  If the governmental entity is planning a visit on campus, notification should be given to the Chancellor and the Vice Chancellor of Government and Community Relations.  Additionally, local or campus-specific communication should be coordinated with the Office of the Chancellor when local actions would affect system-wide operations.

To submit your request complete the form below:

yes no

For what purpose?

Please complete the section below that best describes your request:

In what capacity do you need assistance from the Office of Government and Community Relations?

  • Consulting
  • Assistance with event logistics and protocol for Elected Official(s)
  • Attend event to greet/welcome Elected Official(s)